Thursday, February 24, 2022

New Statement of Intent

An introduction to an Introduction.  It is my intent to prepare content for a physical book.  If this comes about, it will undoubtedly be published via a "vanity" publisher in very limited numbers. 

This will not be a coherent, or even strictly chronological, collage of things written by me, and maybe some images/collages made by me during my lifetime so far.  And let's face it, there is unlikely to be anything more interesting in what is left of my life.

The primary source material will be things already written by me, largely culled from online presences, but also including new best attempts are at recounting stories which were once part of my verbal history, but are rapidly fading from memory.  It may also include digital or paper writings previously not shared.

I promise I will do all I can to reduce to the overbearingly mundane material, but then again, the presence of some of that material is required by a self-imposed discipline of honesty.

Right now I am full of the cocktail of drugs I use to attempt sleep, so nothing much is forthcoming this evening. 

I would like to re-state my assertion of my intellectual property ownership over everything I have written online thus far, for many reasons, not the least of which is the fact that I have not read the terms of service for any online forum upon which I have written.

My head is heavy.  This is the end for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment