Friday, January 3, 2020

No Lunaria Calendar for 2020

A minor "boo hoo" for me. There is no Lunaria calendar for 2020. Despite being handed off to various publishers and designers over the years, it was always beautiful and had lots of interesting lunar lore, and I liked the way it had a page for each lunar cycle rather than each month. Fortunately, my other favorite calendar, the glow-in-the-dark LUNAR calendar which has been put out by Universe Press for over a decade, is still being made. It is a traditional page-a-month calendar, but does show the lunar phase for each day. I'm no astrologer, but I've always been fascinated by Earth's moon.

I first wrote this as a Facebook post, but then thought it was too trivial and self-involved, so here it is, safely tucked away in my blog that doesn't get in anybody's face. 

Usually my blog bog is full of grim grime and hyperbolic self pity.  I don't often bother with that any more because it doesn't change and it doesn't help to keep writing the same gloomy shit over and over again.  Rest assured, I am thoroughly miserable, so the world must be functioning normally.

1 comment:

  1. That's disappointing, it looks like a really cool calendar.

    ReplyDelete